5 December 2012

Review and Swatches - Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Indigo Girl

 I have never tried a Loose Eye Dust from Napoleon Perdis before so I was excited when I opened a gift from my friend Jackie (you might remember her from my birthday guest post) to see a new product for me to play with. This is the fun thing about meeting my new friends on Instagram is we have all played almost 'Secret Santa' and sent each other gifts containing new things for us to try. I wanted to share my thoughts and review on the Indigo Girl Loose Eye Dust.

I want to mention first with this product, how smooth and easy to blend it was. There is nothing worse than with pigments that are chalky and refuse to budge and blend. These were super smooth and buttery and blended easily around the eye like a dream. They remind me of a loose version of Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows they are that smooth to blend.

Dealing with loose pigments can be messy, but I was actually pretty impressed when I popped the lid to see a sifter between the lid and product. This pakaging issued the right amount of pigment to avoid waste and create your look. You get 1.8gms of product per package for $35AU from the www.napoleonperdis.com Australian website.



Swatch time -

This beautiful pigment is a gorgeous deep violet with purple shimmer.


Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Indigo Girl - Swatched and then blended out


The colour was rich, the packaging was practical and easy to blend.. what more could I want from a pigment! I definitely want to get some more of these into my collection, especially with the fun colours they have available!

Have you tried any Loose Eye Dusts before from Napoleon? What is your favourite colour?

Peace and Love,









Please Note - This eyeshadow was sent to me as a gift and not for review, but all opinions and information shared in this post are my own and are not influenced by any advertisement, affiliate program or company.


1 comment:

  1. Really great useful us know about the difference between the idea .Thanks for sharing this helpful tip

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on this post. Comments will be posted up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...