20 January 2013

UPCOMING MAC COLLECTIONS - FASHION SETS 2013

OMG!!!!!!!! I started frothing at the mouth when I saw this colour story. HEROINE & EMBRACE ME SETS???????????????????

I have raved about those 2 colours constantly since I got them and am STOKED to see them coming back in not just lipsticks, but lip glass, eyeshadows and lip pencils!!! Even and I am typing this I am shaking!!!

MAC FASHION SETS
Release - USA April 2013 & Australia 6th May 2013




Lipstick
  • Heroine - Bright violet purple (Matte)
  • Ablaze - Bright apricot (Matte)
  • Silly - Bright pink (Matte)
  • Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia (Matte)

Lipglass
  • Heroine - Bright purple
  • Ablaze - Bright apricot
  • Silly - Bright pink
  • Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia


Lip Pencil
  • Heroine - Bright purple
  • Ablaze - Bright apricot
  • Silly - Bright pink
  • Embrace Me - Vivid pinkish purple


Eye Shadow
  • Heroine - Bright cobalt blue (Matte)
  • Ablaze - Midtone coral (Matte)
  • Silly - Bright pink (Frost)
  • Embrace Me - Blue pink (satin)



Nail Lacquer
  • Heroine - Bright violet (Cream)
  • Ablaze - Bright orange (Cream)
  • Silly - Bright pink (Cream)
  • Embrace Me - Bright fuchsia (Cream)






I am so excited for this collection, even more now than Archies!!! Especially to get my hands on another Heroine Lipstick that I have been slowly using and a match to my favourite Embrace Me!

What do you think of this collection? Anything you have your eyes on?

Peace and Love,











Information shared  [Source]

1 comment:

  1. Hi dee ho Gorgeous!I too am frothing at these colors!
    TGIF! Thank God it’s Friday! Do you remember that movie? I do. I just dated myself.
    TEEN WEEK was a wonderful success-if you came by the blog, and had a looksie, thanks for helping out.
    In the meantime, enjoy your Shabbat this evening and see you around the Grammy awards posts!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    Makeup University

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on this post. Comments will be posted up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...